Sometimes being a couple is exhausting. Once the luster of romance fades, it is often a fight for survival and for those couples that make it through to the next phase, many settle into their places secretly vying for their positions in the relationship. I don’t know about you, but this is not LIVING.
If you are tired of fighting, feeling misunderstood, controlled, or defeated, there is hope. If you are you tired of living together like roommates and the spark has disappeared in your relationship there is hope. If you find yourself resenting your partner and lack trust there is hope.
I offer a variety of psychoeducational and fun workshops for couples that range from building fun and vitality into the relationship (see photos below) to skill building and more advanced repair work. Currently I offer three workshops for couples who want to revitalize and reconnect. Each workshop utilizes experiential and fun techniques that revitalize your understanding of one another.
Date Night: Enrichment
- Engage in fun exercises meant to draw you closer in deep play with your partner.
- Leave feeling closer and more understood.
- Create a work that represents the couple hood to take home.
Communication Boot Camp: Psychoeducational
- learn vital communication tools
- understand the hot spots you have as a couple
- strengthen the bond
Relational Mindfulness: Expressive Arts Workshop for couples desiring to transform their relationship.
- Step 1: Relational Portrait: discover where you are in your relationship, how you feel about it, how you feel about your partner, what works and what doesn’t.
- Step 2: Changing frames: moving from shame and blame to connection and understanding your needs in relationship.
- Step 3: Portraits of Desire: explore and express what you want your relationship to look like in the future.